Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sleepover at JP and Mary Ann's

Friday night I went out to JP and MA's.  I thought it would be fun to use my new fondue pot that they got me for Christmas.  So I bring all my stuff.  As soon I JP sees my things, he's like "We do have a fondue pot of our own."  I just laughed because I brought all my stuff out, when they already had it all.  Oh well!  We dipped our fruits and treats in a French Vanilla Dark Chocolate.  It was delicious.  


Saturday with the boys 


Saturday with the boys 


I slept over to eliminate so of my driving for the weekend.  I enjoyed playing with the boys a bit in the morning.  It was a beautiful Saturday with the sun shining!  The boys were loving the dirt and playing in the backyard.  


Saturday with the boys 


Saturday with the boys 


Mary Ann was also enjoying the outdoors - reading her book!


Saturday with the boys 


Definitely can't complain about the winter weather here!


 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like it was a fun weekend with the boys!

    ReplyDelete