Saturday, February 14, 2009

who would've thunk...

Music Night aka Night of the Hippo 



...Music Night could be so GREAT!  My pal Josh invited me to come experience Music Night at The Glass House.  We each bring one song to share.  The song can be meaningful, have a great rhythm or lyrics, or whatever you're in the mood for.   I almost tainted my character by bringing Britney  Spears, but redeemed myself with another favorite: Tire Swing from the Juno soundtrack. 

Music Night aka Night of the Hippo


 Hippo became a favorite friend by the end of the night; hence, Hippo is in all the pictures!  Josh using his "iPhone that was bought from Brad for $100."


Music Night aka Night of the Hippo


 Josh, Sister Glass, JC with scary eyes, and sleepy Heather!


Music Night aka Night of the Hippo


 Josh in an awkward pose with Hippo.


If you have a desire to hear some cool tunes, check out the website! It was an entertaining and cultural experience.  I had a blast! Thanks Josh for a fun night!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment