Wednesday, February 25, 2009

A day well spent!

Tuesday is my official day off during this rotation.  I decided that I would enjoy my day.  I slept in (till about 730), watched a show, did some studying, and then the fun began.  My old roommate, Trisha, and her husband, Danny, had their baby, Hyrum Patrick, at Mercy Gilbert Hospital the day before.  So I made a plan...  I would go to Dr. Rheys (get an adjustment and muscle work), visit Hyrum Patrick, spend some time at JP and Mary Ann's with the boys, and hang out with Ty that night.  It was a nice loop and it actually worked out pretty well.  


Hyrum Patrick Wilkins 


Hyrum Patrick Wilkins - Born February 23, 2009


Yeah for Fun! 


An afternoon at the park...


Yeah for Fun! 


Yeah for slides!


Yeah for Fun! 


Don't worry, I'm hiding over here!


Yeah for Fun! 


Weee!!!!


Yeah for Fun! 


Enjoying some great books with Dad.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment