Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Another chapter of my life...

It's interesting how another chapter of my life has closed, yet again.  I seem to have a revolving dating life...  I guess that's what I get for letting myself jump back into things too quickly.  Lesson learned.  I'm stoked for my school life to begin to keep myself occuppied & focused on something other than dating.  Some times it would be nice to foresee the future, but I guess that's part of this experience here.  Learning to trust and have faith that everything will work out for the best.  It's good to learn more about myself as I share experiences and different opportunities with others.  It's just hard when things don't always turn out the way you had envisioned for yourself.  I guess there is something else in my path that will be better for me.  I just need to keep moving forward in life and in time I'll reflect back on this moment and see what I have gained through this period of my life.

I thought I'd just add a few pictures from my trip from NC.  Memories that I'd like to share.  It was a great trip and beautiful scenery.  I loved it!

I have much to accomplish before Thurs... run a few errands, be lazy, visit the Scovilles, get school focused, and enjoy my last few days of doing nothing!  Not much time left.

I have all sorts of mixed emotions right now.  I'm nervous for school to start and I really have to learn things to become a provider.  It's not going to be like undergrad where I just learn it for the test, spit it back out on paper, and shed any useful knowledge for more trival tidbits.  These are tools I'll need the rest of my life.  Good thing we are required to be continually educated on the most recent research.  I'm totally excited at the same time to start something that I've been working towards the last 20 years of my life.  I've always been interested in healthcare, for as long as I can remember, and love working with people.  School has never been my specialty, but I do enjoy learning.  And I know I'll enjoy PA school (even when it's hard and I'm about to break down) because it will be things relating to the human body and medicine. 

How is it that you come to know what you should pursue for a career?  And how do you decide what is of interest to you, whether as a hobby or passion?  I'm am so grateful that I have a focus on what I desire to accomplish in my life, and that I am capable of sticking with something until all I can do is done.  Uncertainty and doubt are easy to come by.  I'm so thankful that I am grounded in my pursuit of happiness. 

Â

No comments:

Post a Comment