Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tagging

Tag you're it!  I've been tagged by chez scoville and passing it on to you!




What was I doing ten years ago?


I was a young gal ten years ago.  I would have just finished my sophomore year of high school and enjoying the freedom of summer.  I would have been looking forward to my "sweet sixteen" in August and searching for a job.  Doesn't that sound exciting?  I was definitely hoping for a car of my own that year, but that didn't happen.  I was lucky enough to use a family vehicle at all.  I'm sure I was loving sleeping in and procrastinating my daily chores.  I would practice the piano or share any other talent that would distract my parents from my lack of service around the house.  I was such a slacker.  I loved spending time with my friends at that age: swimming in the ditches, drinking Leo's shakes, jamming out to LoTus behind Staples, and scrapbooking pictures of all our fun.  Those were the days. 


What was I doing one year ago?


I was enjoying my last few days of free rent at my brother and sister-in-laws house before my sweet nephew, Max, came into the picture.  We loved eating brownie sundaes, watching Grey's, sitting out by the pool, and barbequing.  JP, my brother, liked to give me much needed advice while teasing me about my day to day blunders.  He's helped me have a tougher heart and stronger defense to things outside my control.  What would I do without him to build me up? 

I was being swept off my feet by the cutest cowboy of them all with his dashing smile & exuberant personality.  I was hooked after that first meeting by the tithing slips.  Memories!   


I was also revising my application for PA school.  Glad that process is all over.  Yeah!  I'm finally starting school up this year.



  
Five snacks I enjoy:

-kashi crackers & cottage cheese

-enviga & south beach chocolate crisp bar


-chips & salsa


-any sort of fruit


-pretty much I love food...put almost anything in front of me and I'll eat it (unless it's absolutely disgusting)


Five songs I know all the words to:


Not any off the top of my head. I just pretend that I know the words to songs...


Five things I would do if I were a millionaire?

-start an orphange

-buy a house

-travel
 


Five of my Many bad habits:

-procrastination-I wait until the very last minute to get things accomplished

-holding feelings in until I explode

-not flossing my teeth as often as I should

-being hyprocritical-preaching one thing and then not doing it myself (e.g., eating out of the ice cream bucket)

-

Five things I like doing:-reading a good book-spending time with my family

-baking & eating treats (brownies are a favorite)

-playing a fun game of tennis

-shopping when I have money (which is never)Five things I will never wear again:


Five of my Favorite toys:

-my laptop

-my bike

-my roommates kitchen aide

-my make-up (it's fun to get dolled up every once in a while)

TAGGING


Phil & Mar


Amie & Mat


Jenny



INSTRUCTIONS: I didn't get the full instructions...so make it unique to yourself and tag someone else. 


No comments:

Post a Comment