Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I am not so different!

It is amazing how the many experiences I have had over the years relate to what I am learning in school.  Hearing about the oddities that are realities makes my stories not so unique.  I do not feel as out of place knowing that other people have had similar, yet different experiences.  Not that I have every really felt out of place, except during those unfortunate middle school years, but I have had some interesting experiences in my day.  For example, I had an allergic reaction to milk and broke out in eczema, or when the doctor found maggots in my ears, or the anxiety and fear before my thyroid surgery.  These strange, unique experiences will help me face the challenges that are presented to me as a physician’s assistant.  I look forward to those cases.  I can not wait for all the excitement in my life to begin.  And every day in class, I learn something new that will pertain to those future days.

No comments:

Post a Comment