Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Last night of freedom

Tonight is my last night before graduate school starts!  I have had a very productive day.  I woke up around 6 and did some reading.  I finally rolled out of bed & showered around 8, then planned out my day.  I hit Ross, Circuit City, Target, Walmart, and Sprouts to catch up on some much needed shopping for groceries, dressy clothes, laptop bag, and other various items between 11 and 4.  I came home and popped a delicious pizza and prepared for an eventful night of ironing my clothes while watching a few tv shows.  Now I'm finishing last minute preparations, such as packing my bag with pencils, paper, computer equipment, and laying out my clothes for tomorrow, and fixing up some tasty snacks.  What a way to enjoy my freedom, eh?

I'm looking forward to this new experience.  It has been a while since I've really been in school, though, so I'm a bit apprehensive to having a structured schedule and high stress/demands.  It will be good for me to have something to focus on, other than my daily selfishness.  I hope that I will learn the adequate knowledge to be a great provider in the future.  The school has some great philosophies about the mind, body, and spirit model of healing.  It will be intriquing to learn more details how the body functions and how I can help people, whether with preventative measures, or practical tools.  I have never been great with understanding chemistry, or maybe it just hasn't been taught in a way that has urged me to learn it.  But I love the anatomy and physiology of animals; hence, humans.  I'm sure that it will be very challenging, but a worthwhile accomplishment.  You can check out my school: AT Still University, Arizona School of Health Sciences, Mesa campus.

Time for the "get ready for bed" process.  I hope to have pleasant dreams and peaceful rest.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, It shoulds like you had a good day. I hope Friday was a fun first day of school again. Since it has been a little while. I love that you are posting again on your blog.

    Two items that might be helpful. One of the icons that looks like a chainlinked fence (in the admins section on posting.) If you click that and then put in the internet link you want (such as your school's web link). You can and then I wouldn't have to do a google search but I can just click the link and head right there.

    Also let me see about a photo plugin that is really useful for wordpress blogs.

    ReplyDelete