Monday, June 18, 2007

One Week Completed

A quick update on my life!  I have officially started my second week of school.  I'm still loving it, which is a good sign.  We are learning all sorts of interesting things regarding the head, neck, nervous system, and all things pertaining those areas.  It's amazing how the whole body is interconnected from the muscles and bones to the organs to the capillaries to molecules, and works as one great machine.  I am excited to learn more about the body and how it will help me in the clinical setting.

Friday night I took a break from studying and went out with a couple of girls to dinner.  It was nice to focus on other things, because life is going to continue on without me always being there.  Saturday I studied most of the day.  I met up with some of the Tweener PA Students (done with 12 months of the didatic phase of school, not on rotations yet).   It was great being apart of that.

 Sunday, Father's Day, I went to church and then spent the evening at JP, Mary Ann, and Max's.  Max is one and took his first few paired steps yesterday.  He is super cute, even when he fusses.  It was great spending time over there.  I always love the welcome from all and especially the teasing from JP. :)  Around 9 pm, I was getting sleepy.  My schedule has definitely changed and I can tell.  The early morning classes, 7 am, are early.  It will be nice once I'm totally adjusted to the change.

Overall, I enjoyed my first week of school and I'm excited to learn more.  I love spending time working on the cadavers and interpreting the clinical importance of structures and functions.  I just need to remember: one day at a time.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you need to start categorizing your posts. Like making one called "School" or something like that. I love that you are posting so regularly. It is great to hear from you. I can learn from you.

    ReplyDelete