Saturday, June 16, 2007

Balancing Life

It is going to be difficult to find a balance in my life right now.  As I have officially finished my first week of school, I realize that my free time will be limited.  I feel like I have a months worth of studying from a couple days of lecture.  Today I had 7 hours of Medical Physiology.  That was just one day and we covered all of general phys and neurophys.  It was very interesting when I could stay in tune with what the doctor was teaching us.  I enjoy learning about the body, but after that long my attention span is gone.  I was tired of studying after a long day of classes, so I took the night off.  I'm not sure if that was the smartest thing to do, but there has to be a balance in all things.  I find it intriguing how my thought process works.  How does one thought randomly enter the mind?  I can be so focused on something and then out of nowhere something triggers another type of thought or reaction.  The brain is a mysterious machine to me.  Off to dream about osmotic pressure, the SNS/PNS, and cell biology.  It will be a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment